Coldwell Banker understands how important pets are to home owners. Most American homes have more pets than they do children. This year, Coldwell Banker launched the Coldwell Banker Homes for Dogs project. It set an incredible goal, to try and get 20,000 dogs adopted in 2015. To reach this goal, they’ve announced the Homes for Dogs National Pet Adoption Weekend.
The dates for this event will be August 1st and 2nd. How does it work?
- Visit http://www.adoptapet.com/homesfordogs/ where you can find a list of participating shelters and rescues in your area
- If you’re unable to find one near you, there’s a complete list at http://www.adoptapet.com/animal-shelters
- If local rescues near you aren’t participating, have them sign up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HomesForDogs
- You may also visit coldwellbankerworks.com to download social assets and flyers to promote the event
- Show up on August 1st and 2nd to find one of these lovely animals a permanent home
It’s that simple. You can promote your efforts on the Coldwell Banker Hero page. This is an amazing event, and will allow so many wonderful pets to find the family they need.
Be sure to be on the lookout for Homes for Dogs National Pet Adoption promotions on NBC programming throughout this week. They will also be running videos August 1st and 2nd on LXTV. Spread the word and enjoy this momentous occasion.