How was everyone’s Christmas Day? Did you get all the gifts you wanted? Did you spend quality time with loved ones? It can be rough to get back to work after a holiday but don’t forget New Years is coming up so let that comfort you.
I know I tend to focus on women a lot in my blog. Today though, I will be sharing an article with some great bachelor pad design ideas! What makes a good bachelor pad? It all depends on the man and his preferences. But these pictures from Homepolish prove that just because a man lives alone doesn’t mean he needs to live in squalor. These are some of the great ideas displayed in their home photographs:
· “The Old Soul”: the intelligent, old-school, warm vibe.
· “The Artsy One”: clean lines, cool art pieces, structurally interesting shapes, and bold.
· “The Cool Californian”: uplifting, beachy colors, and bright.
· “The Minimalist”: well put-together, clean, open, and spacious.
· “The Surfer Dude”: beachy, outdoorsy colors, and tons of fun things to do.
Check out the original link here: