I found this great article on Houzz that can help you determine exactly how devoted to house cleanliness you actually are. Here are some ways that clean freaks think:
- Clean freaks are fit without even working out. They get enough of a workout from cleaning.
- Some jobs cannot wait until morning. You absolutely have to do the dishes before bed.
- Cleaning products are compelling. They love to try all the new cleaning products and new scents.
- Open shelves are dangerous. A clean freak knows that when you have open shelves everything can get very dusty so fast!
- Hiring a house cleaner is not an option. People sometimes hire house cleaners when they are particularly stressed. For a clean freak, cleaning is the ultimate destressing tool.
- Cleaning trumps refreshments. Lemons are not for lemonade for clean freaks but rather for an eco-friendly cleaner.
- Spring is the best time of the year. Not because of the weather…spring cleaning!
- There’s cleaning, and then there’s deep cleaning. Cleaning freaks know the difference.
- Homemade tools are often the best. From cotton balls to safety pins to sticky notes.
- Clean freaks love a party. They are the ones that get to clean up afterwards.
Check out the original article below: