In my Encinitas Realtor blog I have been following the developments of several projects in Encinitas. The latest news regarding those projects from this Encinitas Realtor designates that there will be groundbreaking ceremonies this month for two of those projects.
The Encinitas City Council approved improvements to Moonlight State Beach and construction on the Encinitas Community Park when it met July 11th. Construction will begin on both projects in September following groundbreaking ceremonies for each in August.
The Moonlight Beach Improvement Project Groundbreaking Ceremony will be held Friday, August 24th at 2 pm at 400 B. Street. That project will consist of:
- Adding a combined restroom/concession building of about 3,600 square feet.
- Removing the existing restroom and concession buildings to make room for more beach area.
- A new garage and public overlook to be used for parking lifeguard vehicles as well as storage for various equipment including rescue equipment.
The Encinitas Community Park Groundbreaking Ceremony will be held 3 days later on Monday, August 27th at 1pm at 453 Santa Fe Drive. The project will include many additions including:
- Paved walking paths and bench areas
- Paved parking lots that can serve over 418 vehicles
- A skate park of over 13,000 square feet, which includes a skate bowl and urban plaza area.
- A 2-acre dog park to include large turf area, a show circle, and will even include an area designed for smaller or shy dogs.
- 2 baseball fields and a softball field which can also be used for other purposes and a soccer field.
With both of these additions it makes homes for sale in Encinitas more attractive than ever. If you want to live in a beautiful area that has so much to offer contact an Encinitas real estate agent today.