Summer Registration for Parks and Recreation programs in Encinitas begins today, April 1st. Learn more about the programs from a real estate agent in Encinitas.
The Encinitas Parks & Recreation have just released their Summer Guide 2013, which features events going on throughout the summer in Encinitas as well as summer programs for children and adults. The programs featured this summer include:
- Seaside Day Camps – Programs designed to entertain and inform children grades 1 through 7 through with games, sports, cooking, crafts, and field trips to local attractions.
- Junior Lifeguard Training – For those ages 9 to 17, young adults can participate in two-week sessions where they will learn important skills that could help save lives while having fun swimming, snorkeling, and bodyboarding.
- Sports Camps – For children and young adults of various ages there will be camps for a variety of sports including golf, basketball, baseball, football, and volleyball.
- Special Interest Classes – Programs for a variety of special interests will also be provided during the summer on video game and web design to Lego engineering to cooking, dance, acting, and science camps.
- Adult Courses – There are also a number of parks programs offered for those 50 and up in Encinitas as well. These programs include computer tutoring, dance classes, yoga and meditation courses, and games such as pool and bridge. The Encinitas Parks & Recreation has issued a separate Summer Guide specifically for adults.
If you are looking for opportunities to keep your son or daughter busy during summer break there is a wealth of opportunity provided by Encinitas for them to stay active and continue to participate in the learning process.
You can find more information about the programs offered through the City of Encinitas by viewing the summer guides online.