There are a lot of mixed feelings about Valentine’s Day. Probably more mixed feelings about this than any other holiday. It can be a particularly hard holiday to endure if you are single. However, thanks to the television show Parks and Recreation there is now a thing called Galentine’s Day on February 13th. This weekend would be the perfect time to throw an epic Galentine’s Day party for all your friends. Here are some excellent ideas from a few articles on HGTV’s website:
- Send out some fun invitations that feel like a proper Valentine.
- Make some festive cocktails to sip on throughout the evening.
- Make some DIY party favors that the girls can take home with them.
- Do a clothing swap by having each person bring five articles of clothing to exchange.
- Take part in some collective manicure/pedicure option for some real pampering.
- Host an old-fashioned game night.
- Communal baking can be a great way to bond with the girls.
Check out these links for some more great ideas: