The winter months are a great time to find a home for sale in Carlsbad as both buyers and sellers tend to be more serious than other times throughout the year. Buying homes for sale in Carlsbad through the end of the year can be one of the best times for buyers to find the right home for them.
One of the homes that you will want to consider is the beautiful property at 3258 Corte Mazatlan. With 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths the estimated square footage of the home is 1,634 sq. ft. Some of the numerous features of this immaculate single-story house include:
- Hardwood and Travertine Floors
- Custom Mouldings Throughout the Home
- Recently Remodeled Bathrooms and Kitchen including New Copper Plumbing
- Updated Shutters and Windows
- Designer Paint Colors Throught the House
- Master Bedroom Carpet is New and Features a Walk-In Closet
- Newer Furnace and Central Air
This Carlsbad home sits on 6,472 square feet of lush and well-manicured landscaping in a cul-de-sac location near to schools in the Encinitas Union School District, parks, and community pools. This is a great home in the La Cresta neighborhood of Carlsbad that won’t stay on the market long as it is priced to move at $595,000.
Contact your Carlsbad real estate agent Linda Bauer Moore today to schedule a viewing of this amazing Carlsbad home for sale at 3258 Corte Mazatlan.