This electronic music festival is a 2-day event that features 3 stages and over 36 performers on the San Diego waterfront. Not only does it feature top electronic musical artists, but there’s also more to enjoy like craft beer, mixed drinks, food, contests, and more!
On Saturday, September 30 and Sunday, October 1, the gates open and 12:00 PM and include the following lineups:
- Saturday – Alex Wax, Abjo, Bearson, Breakbot, Broods, Brothers Macklovitch, Chris Lake, Damien Lazarus and Ancient Moons, and more
- Sunday – Bedouin, The Black Madonna, Chromeo, Cooper Saver, Cut Copy, Dena Amy, Detlef, Elorium, and more
There will be after parties starting on Friday night and continuing on into Sunday, with 3 of them already sold out! You must be 21 and over to attend the concert and the after parties.
Tickets are at their final prices, all last call:
- Weekend pass: $115
- Saturday only: $110
- Sunday only: $90
This festival will take place at the San Diego Waterfront, 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego 92101.
At LEGOLAND California Resort, the entire park is open for party nights for the kids! Starting this Saturday, September 30 and every Saturday in October, this fun filled Halloween excitement is perfect for the kids of all ages. The Halloween fun will feature:
- Live entertainment and shows
- Character meet and greet
- Costume contests
- Treat stations
- Heartlake City Fall Festival with Pumpkin Patch Build and craft time
- AstroBash Dance Party
- And more
Included with your admission, you could see the SEA LIFE Aquarium with candy, decorations, and fishy friends.
You have three options for tickets for admission to the Brick-or-Treat Night Party:
- Brick-or-Treat only (5PM-9PM) – $55
- One full day + Brick-or-Treat – $75
- Two full days + Brick-or-Treat – $95
LEGOLAND Resort is located at One LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008, or if you’ll be a hotel guest, you can enter at 5885 The Crossing Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008 for the hotel entrance!