The North San Diego County Association of Realtors will be hosting their Community Home Buyer Fair this weekend, focusing on health, happiness, and home ownership. It will be happening:
Saturday, September 23
9:30 AM – 11:45 AM
Vista Civic Center (200 Civic Center Dr., Vista, CA 92084)
It is free to participate and there will be many services for you to take advantage of. If you’re looking to buy a home and need some help, there will be participants to offer free home buyer help. If you want a quick health checkup to look at your cholesterol levels, blood sugar, and blood pressure, you can also have that done at one of the booths. There will even be free credit check counseling for those wanting to raise their credit score.
There will be quite a bit of participants to help you with these services like:
- Virtual Counselor Network (VCN): They can help you with improving your credit score, finding a job, buying a home, or starting a small business by connecting you to a pre-screened, non-profit partner at no cost.
- Tax Preparer: Assisting taxpayers and small business with tax questions related to individual taxes, S Corporations, payroll, translations, and additional services.
- Credit.org: Provide confidential and professional credit counseling, debt management services, bankruptcy education, housing counseling, online personal finance education, and in-person seminars.
- Consulate of Mexico: They offer consular services.
- San Diego Black Nurses Association: Providing health and wellness.
- Kaiser Permanente Center for Healthy Living: Another provider for health and wellness.
Not to mention, Mayor Judy Ritter will be attending as a special guest to the Community Home Buyer Fair. All the services being offered are free, and it’s only a little over 2 hours! Head on over this Saturday and get some of your questions answered regarding home buying, health, and credit counseling.