The North San Diego County Association of Realtors have recently published their Market Activity Monthly Indicators research. Here are the most notable pieces of information, and here is where you can view the full report for more details.
A Positive Outlook
- Residential real estate is experiencing its best year since the recession.
- Housing demand is healthy, and that is expected to continue until the end of the year.
- Home sales are actually set to have their best national showing since 2006. More of the same is anticipated in 2016.
A Decrease in Closed Sales
- 4.9% for detached homes
- 3.2% for attached homes
An Increase in Pending Sales
- 4.6% for detached homes
- 22.4% for attached homes
Increased Median Sales Price
- 6.1% to $589,000 for detached homes
- 10.1% to $407,500 for attached homes
Decrease in the Number of Days on Market
- 10.0% for detached homes
- 14.6% for attached homes
Slight Decrease in Unemployment Rates
- The national jobless rate was 5% in October, which was 0.7% lower than October 2014.