So what has been going on in the Encinitas market over the last 30 days? I found some great updates from The Open House. According to the new report from June 25th to July 25th Encinitas is a seller’s market right now. Here is some of the other new information they report on (some fascinating fun facts here):
- Why is it a seller’s market right now in Encinitas?
67 homes have been sold in the last 30 days! As of today, July 25th, there are 175 active homes.
- What type of homes have been sold?
57 single family homes have been sold and the remaining 10 were condos.
- How much did buyers pay for the homes sold?
12 buyers paid over asking price. 11 buyers paid at asking price while 44 paid under asking.
- What prices were homes listed for?
The median listing price was $1.2M which is $103K down from June.
- How fast did the homes sell?
4 homes sold in under one month! 48 homes sold in between one and three months while 15 homes sold in over three months.
- How long were homes on the market?
The median days that sold listings were on the market was 51 days which was 2% down from June.
- Which was the most popular street in Encinitas?
There are even more fun facts about the recent market trends for Encinitas in the June 25th to July 25th report. Check them out here: https://www.theopenhouse.com/real-estate-market-trends/report/encinitas-san-diego-california/us-ca-san_diego-encinitas_p0622678