Whenever you go to a holiday party that includes a white elephant gift exchange, you want to be the one that gives the most enviable gift. Especially when you’re playing the version where you can steal someone else’s gift. Here are some great ideas from HGTV for gifts that everyone will be fighting over:
- An adult coloring book with some nice colored pencils can help anyone, even the least artistic, give into the new coloring craze.
- Have you tried Trader Joes’ cookie butter? If you haven’t you need to, then buy an extra one for your white elephant gift.
- If your friends are into Star Wars, then some light saber silverware might be a perfect gift.
- Some boozy root beer called “Not Your Father’s Root Beer” might be the perfect present for all your alcohol-loving friends.
- A lovely fleece-lined, sherpa-style blanket could be the thing to keep your friends or family warm this winter and the next.
- Elegant tumbler glasses would be a great gift for friends who lovely to host parties. You can prep them for New Year’s Eve.
- A car power adaptor that looks like a Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future is just plain awesome and I would fight for it!
It is getting down to the wire for your Christmas shopping so you better get out there and get it done.
Check out the link for access to the ideas listed above: